‘Good things come to those who SWEAT!’
Let’s accept! All of us desire a body that is fit and perfect in fine fettle, but the question is, are we working for it? And if we are, are we doing it right?
Brace yourselves and rejoice, for here is a chance to get fit just like your Puneri heroes!
10 Quick fitness mantras from your beloved Paltan, sure to get you training insane:
1. A complete meal is as important as a good workout. Make sure to include ample of dry fruits, dal and roti, ragi, channa, fruits and Lassi in your diet. – Ajay Thakur.
2. Be true to a form. Any amount of exercise will go to waste, if you aren’t doing a single one correctly. Perfect your technique, choose quality over quantity. – Coach Ashok Shinde.
3. A one-hour workout is 4% of your day. No excuses! Because it’s never about havingtime, it is about making time! – Deepak Nivas Hooda.
4. Be disciplined. Keeping yourself motivated and sticking to your routine is the key. There is no room for easing off or cheating. – Jasmer Singh Gulia.
5. Proper sleep is extremely important to get the best results from any form of fitness training. Sleep helps muscles recover which is the secret to a powerful and fruitful workout. Hit the sack early, folks! – Manjeet Chhillar.
6. Ajay Thakur and Surjeet Narwal believe in the same fitness mantra of a perfect diet.Surjeet also believes that, within 30 minutes of a workout, one should get a combination of 10-15 grams of protein and 20-30 grams of carbohydrates. It sure helps refuel the body and strengthens muscles, building a leaner physique. – Surjeet Narwal.
7. Be conscious of and enjoy your muscles contracting. Enjoy the feeling of growing stronger, powerful and fit as a fiddle! – Somvir Shekhar.
8. High intensity is important to get your blood pumping and to increase stamina. Try and add this intensity to every workout you do. – Ajay Thakur.
9. Mix it up. I recommend a combination of cardio and weight training, to ensure the workout targets all areas of the body and increases both strength and stamina. –Prashant Chavan.
10. Never do the same workout. Surprise your body every time by adding something new to your regime and take shorter breaks between sets. – Sachin Shingade.
We can bet you are pumping with energy, ready for a workout here and now with these perfect fitness tips from the Paltan! Every workout counts; make it count and earn your body.
Fit up, the Puneri Paltan way and let the World be jealous of the results.